Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Cards # 2

Hello everyone !
I am going to try to attempt to do my second blog by myself today.
I did some more Halloween cards this past week and wanted to share them . I love Halloween and decorating and crafting is a great outlet for showing it
So here I go!!!!!








I am one of the few people I know that has not got into the Cricut machine yet. I love what they do, but I have so much other stuff I need to use and work with. One day I may get one.

I use mostly the Sizzix machine with many dies, embossing folders and some embosslits and stamps.

I have learned most of my crafting techniques from a great girl and now good friend of mine Kristie Bare. She sells Stampin Up and is who I have bought lots of my supplies from. She is such a talented crafter and I am so glad I met her.
Most of these cards I have created with Sizzix items that I just purchased from the Expo this past weekend in Sacramento Ca. I will post some pics. of all my great goodies and the girls I went with. We have way too much fun at these events.
I also have and use some things from Close to my Heart that another girlfriend Khriss Hoffman sells and we met up with her at the Expo.

I hope you enjoyed stopping by my blog and looking at my newest creations.
Marci
PS, Sabrina, look what I did !!! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU SABRINA  FROM SCRAPPIN WITH SABRINA FOR HELPING ME SET UP MY BLOG.  LOVE YA !!!
And also a great big thank you to you people in the great bloger world that visited me through Scrappin with Sabrina's blog.
Thank you !!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG sis', you did great on your post (and who says you are not a good writer??!).
    You know I LOVE these cards, they turned out so great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete