Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ok, It looks like I havn't posted anything since June. Shame on me!!! So what will I start with? I think I will start with Christmas cards I made this year in 2012. So here I goooooooo........
If I can remember how to do this!!!!!!!!!







This is a special request from a customer.
                   

                                                                                                       

My mom requested a white on white.


 I love the gingerbread people this year. The red one has the squigly belly cut out, so I used it ont the green ones for their arms and leg decoration.



Some with bows, some without.




This one a friend brought to my house for a make and take for my 50th birthday party.



I Love the Peace on Earth with the Peace die cut in the center of  the snowman.


This one was a scraplift from Pinterest, with a little different twist of my own. 

Different trees, sentiments and scarfs to change them up.

I think that is about all of my Christmas cards for 2012.
I hope you enjoy viewing my creations by Marci Kay's Kreations.
See you next time and thanks for stopping by.
Marci Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment