Monday, July 2, 2012

Ok, time to show you all my Father's Day cards I made for 2012.
And most of them were special requests. Love to make the custom cards.
Ok, here we go...
 Giants for Father's Day and some Birthday ones.

 For the soccer lovers...

 And of course the 49er fans...


  
 This is an idea I got and changed the paper and colors around. Love the colors. Brown.

 And then with black background.

  
Special request for a 50th Birthday card.


 A special request for Who's your Daddy...
 For the jeeping man...
 For the fisherman...
 And I had some cycling requests.

 Yes someone wanted fishing and mushrooms...
 For the music lovers...
 And my husband was not very happy to see the Raiders come from our house.
For my Daddy.. I LOVE YOU POPS...


Hope you enjoyed my ideas,
Happy crafting,
Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment